RE: Drake converter

Found this below today at http://www.qsl.net/g3pho/drake.htm .  MAYBE it
will help you in locating a Drake Converter. I think I had ordered mine from
here? 73...

Rick Tilton
ARS - N4WYK
N4WYK@Infoave.Net
N4WYK@AMSAT.Org
N4WYK@ARRL.Net
WORK - Tiltonr@nationwide.com
Foothills of North Carolina APRS Website:  http://web.infoave.net/~n4wyk

SOURCES

I'm not hearing much about new sources for the 2880. The Comnet source in CO
may have dried up. I checked some others who would only sell to wireless
cable companies. At my last check, SCTV-Skycable (WB5OHH) in CA still has
them at $39, or 3/$100, PPD, and also has a preamp rated at 1 dB/20 dB gain,
for $34 PPD. Bob has a lot of experience with these 2880s and provides
excellent service. He can be contacted at <the.partains@worldnet.att.net>
for information and terms. His telephone number is: (818) 973-3118 or by
"snailmail" at:

4804 Laurel Canyon Blvd-#533, Valley Village, CA 91607, USA

SCTV-Skycable also has a website now at:
http://www.nitehawk.com/sctv-skycable/