RE: Re: 400N P3D Rocket

Andre:
I am working on just such a project!.  I have an Alinco 440 HT that
connects to a TNC that is connected to a small micro-controller
that monitors several sensors (accelleration, pressure, etc) and
sends status via the packet radio link.  So far its pretty well
assembled, but hasn't flown yet.  Hopefully before the end of
the year.  There are a number of people who have done this already,
some have even flown ATV.
If anyone else is working on such a project, I'd love to hear about
it.
73 de mike KU4AD