From: r_denis@globalnet.hn [mailto:r_denis@globalnet.hn]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 11:07 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] P3D omnis

hi again,

i remember reading way back that the "front" side of P3D (ie where the gain
antenas are) is supposed to point towards Earth throughout the whole orbit.
looking at the new P3D pictures i couldn't help but to ask myself, if not
for backup, what are the omni antenas on the back side of P3D for? thanks
in advance.

73 de rick

Donde esta Ricky? http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?hr2kos-14