Re: Tiungsat packets copied

Hi Mark,

You have indeed copied Tiungsat.  The MYSAT packets all belong to this bird.

The following configuration may be of help:

BBS Callsign: MYSAT3-12
Broadcast Callsign:MYSAT3-11
NUP Callsign MYSAT3-10

73

Sangat, 9M2SS

At 22:06 28/09/00 -0400, Mark L. Hammond wrote:
>Printed some packets from "MYSAT3-11" and "MYSAT3-12" tonight with about a
>10 deg pass through the house and trees.  I assume this is from Tiungsat-1...
>
>http://camel.campbell.edu/~hammond/ham/tiungsat_1.jpg
>

>73,
>

>Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]
>
>----

Sangat Singh, 9M2SS
111, Jln. Terasek Lapan
Bangsar Baru
59100 KUALA LUMPUR (MALAYSIA)
Tele: 60 3 + 2284 8873
Fax: 603 + 2282 7373
H/P: 017 884 9405

IMPORTANT:  Please note the change in telephone numbers qith immediate
effect.

E-mail:  <sangat@pop.jaring.my>
	<tiung@po.jaring.my>

http://www.atmsb.com.my