AO10 Working fine

Hi all,

Just realized we had an AO10 pass going on.  It is about 135 degrees Az and
16 degrees elevation for me right now.  Picked the bean up immediately and
heard my own signals right away as well.  Getting myself about 52 and
sounding good.  Darn!  If only that preamp was working!!!!  I can't wait to
see what kind of signals I get!!

Called CQ and listened to myself a bit.  I gotta get ready for work!

Hadn't been on 10 in months.  Felt good!

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden