Re: Re: 400N P3D Rocket

Well, you must have missed it but there is some old video of just that
happening.  The rocket acceletated the bicycle too quickly.  The rider lost
control of it and turned over getting his clothing set on fire.  It was
quickly extinguished by others throwing snow on him.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org