Re: Tiungsat packets copied

Hi All,

I also copied the full pass a while ago in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) starting
at 04:29 to 04:42 UTC  siganal peaking to 5/9

Sangat, 9M2SS

At 23:52 28/09/00 EDT, Builderick@aol.com wrote:
>I also copied
>"Mysat3-11  mysat3-12 mysat3"
>appears to use pacsat protocal
>heard 437.330 center freq  FM
>Good signal, los freq 437.219.8
>heard in Denver Colorado utc 3:27   9-29-2000
>about 25k recieved
>
>seems to me to be unk3  or 4  not 1 or 7 by my accounts.
>Rick KB0VBZ
>using wisp ,FT-736,G-5400
>
>***************sig file below**************************
>
>KB0VBZ Rick in Dm79op
>On aprs and amateur radio satellites uo-22,ko-23,ko-25,t0-31, decode sstv
and
>weather pictures as my hobbie. In construction, rough frame new houses.
>
>E-mail can be sent to my mobile phone (110 characters max)
>using this e-mail address
>3035702419@mobile.att.net
>----

Sangat Singh, 9M2SS
111, Jln. Terasek Lapan
Bangsar Baru
59100 KUALA LUMPUR (MALAYSIA)
Tele: 60 3 + 2284 8873
Fax: 603 + 2282 7373
H/P: 017 884 9405

IMPORTANT:  Please note the change in telephone numbers qith immediate
effect.

E-mail:  <sangat@pop.jaring.my>
	<tiung@po.jaring.my>

http://www.atmsb.com.my