Book To Read -- "Failure Is Not An Option" By Gene Kranz

I know it is slightly off-topic, but I just finished reading "Failure Is Not
An Option" by Gene Kranz, former NASA Flight Director.  It tales the story
of how he became a flight director and the trials and terrors in being one.
It is a very good book to learn about one of the driving forces behind
Mission Control Center and the space program.

73's
Les
KD4SFD

numbered"  -- The Prisoner