Correction for Alpine County operation

Several have pointed out to me that Monitor Pass, CA is in DM08, not
DM03.  I finally found the coordinates of our campsite taken from a GPS
receiver last year lurking on my Palm Pilot ... 38.6815N+119.6312W ...
which is indeed in DM08.  Apparently I can either not read my HP-48
screen well, or I've lost my ability to type correctly.  Perils of
getting old, I guess.  My apologies to all.

73,

Fred K6DGW