Re: Tower Sections

Thanks to everyone who responded.  Looks like it turned out to be Rohn
20.  (Not a bad thing.)  I won't be putting this up for primary use, but it
will make a great "Portable" Tower.  I'll have a base welded on it suitable
for holding in place with a car tire and use it when I go roving next contest.

Everybody needs a portable 20 Foot Tower, right?

Thanks to all!