DM03 (Alpine County, CA) on UO-14

I am part of a group which will activate Alpine County, CA in the CQP on

10/6-7.  (There are no licensed hams in Alpine County, so someone needs
to get the county on the air for the HF contest)  Our site is at the
summit of Monitor Pass on SR89 at about 8,200', not far from the Nevada
state line.  Coordinates are N38.67563, W119.62041 which my calculator
says is in DM03.  I intend to take my new FT-847 and will work every
pass of UO-14 (and AO-27 if it's available) that I can, beginning Fri,
10/5  in the AM.  We will be using the call sign N6A in the CQP, however

I'll use my own call on the satellite ops.  QSL's to me at QTH below.
Pray for sunny wx and no snow!

--
73,
Fred Jensen K6DGW