Tower Sections

I have recently found someone with some tower sections for sale.  The
problem is, I cannot identify whether they are Rohn 25 or not, even though
they sure look like it.  Additionally, there doesn't appear to be any
labels identifying them on the tower sections themself.

http://www.dnrconsulting.com/~tiptond/towers.htm

There are several pictures of them here.  They are the right lengths.  10Ft
for the sections and 9Ft for the top.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave