Re: P3D G3RUH 9600 telemetry decoding

 "Howard Long" writes:

> The theory, as I understood it from James G3RUH, was that we hook up the
> 9600 modem portion of our TNCs to the serial port of a computer and capture
> as much telemetry as we can in the capture mode of a terminal emulator.

I took a photo of James' slide while it was onscreen. It says:

9600bps packet radio modem + TNC
MAX232 chip connected to NRZ decoder bistable
Dumb terminal program
9600 8N1, no handshaking
log as much as possible, ZIP, and e-mail to him.

Unfortunately my photo of the other slide (downlink format) is too blurred
to read.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org