400N P3D Rocket

hi all,

whlie looking at the P3D pictures, i noticed the one of dick daniels
holding the 400 Newton rocket in his hands. it made we wonder just how much
power is 400N. to satisfy my curiosity i'd thought i'd ask so here goes:
between me and my bicycle we weigh 115 Kg. if i were to strap on the P3D
400N rocket to my bicycle, how long would it take me to accelerate from a
zero to 100 kilometers per hour (assume no friction and a level surface)?
thanks in advance.

73 de rick

Donde esta Ricky? http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?hr2kos-14