Re: TiungSat in orbit

Chris,

I can redirect any AMSAT mail for you at the UKM via Dr. Nafizah, 9M2NGK,
if necessary.

Good job

73

Sangat, 9M2SS

At 05:33 27/09/00 +0100, Chris Jackson wrote:
>Early this morning Malaysian time, TiungSat-1 was activated from the command
>station at UKM University (9M2MCS) in Kualur Lumpur, Malaysia.  Excelent
>telemetry was received showing that the spacecraft was in good health.
>Telemetry was also received at the Surrey groundstation 1 hour later while
>the satellite was in sunlight and this confirmed that the solar arrays were
>generating power and the battery was fully charged.
>
>Currently the spacecraft is transmitting VLSI telemetry which is not
>(generally) decodable without special hardware.  As soon as the flight
>software is running I'll release the telemetry config file.
>
>The downlink is on 437.325 and is on at all times.  Today we will load up
>the flight software and start the attitude control.  With only 1 pass night
>and morning over Malaysia it will take some time to get everything running.
>
>More information as it happens...
>
>73,
>Chris G7UPN
>(Kuala Lumpur)
>
>Please note: I am not receiving amsat-bb mail while in Malaysia so please
>send any replies direct to me (and also to the list if you like).
>
>----

Sangat Singh, 9M2SS
111, Jln. Terasek Lapan
Bangsar Baru
59100 KUALA LUMPUR (MALAYSIA)
Tele: 60 3 + 2284 8873
Fax: 603 + 2282 7373
H/P: 017 884 9405

IMPORTANT:  Please note the change in telephone numbers qith immediate
effect.

E-mail:  <sangat@pop.jaring.my>
	<tiung@po.jaring.my>

http://www.atmsb.com.my