M^2 Antennas For 1.2 GHz

"Mark L. Hammond" <hammond@surrealnet.net> wrote:

> I see M^2 sells two--a 5' one and a 10' one.  I am curious about
performance/quality of these two antennas in particular.

Hello Mark,

I have the 35 element (long boom) version. I think the quality is excellent
and I am very satisfied with the performance. I use it to make terrestrial
contacts and I've made some pretty impressive distant contacts with it on
1.2 GHz in several contests. I'm planning to use it for P3D - see my article
"A Phase 3D Jump Start," _QST_ Sept. 97 pp. 57-58.

73,

Jim Kelly, KK3K

Jim Kelly, Amateur Radio KK3K (skeptic49@earthlink.net) ICQ 1549830
Home Page URL: http://home.earthlink.net/~skeptic49/
Celebrate American Freedom and Diversity!
Anti-Gay Intolerance and Hate are not "Family Values."