RE: Power & education. Re: UO14

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

THIS THREAD IS RUNNING THRU EUROPE ...AND I FOR ONE THINK IT NEEDS COMMENT
HERE IN NORTH AMERICA ....I HAVE BEEN RUNNING QRP HT WITH A WHIP TO SEE
WHAT I CAN DO AND THE SAME OLD STATIONS THAT USE THE BIRD FOR THEIR PRIVATE
QSO"S ARE THERE AND PAY NO ATTENTION TO THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR GRID
SQUARES...OR ARE QRP....WORSE THAN THAT THEY USE NO CALLS ONLY THEIR FIRST
NAMES AND I THINK THAT IS A GOOD REASON FOR HOLLINGSWORTH TO MONITOR THE
SATS I SEE THE VIOLATIONS ....I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF STEPPING ON QSO'S THAT
SHOULD BE HELD ON 2OM...A 14 MIN PASS IS NO PLACE FOR "RAG CHEWS" BE A
LITTLE CONSIDERATE OF YOUR FELLOW HAMS THIS IS NOT CB. I KNOW I AM BLOWING
OFF STEAM AND I WILL TAKE THE FLAMES AND ANSWER THOSE THAT NEED ANSWERING.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?