Re: Want to Homebrew a Preamp

I don't want to sound like I'm flaming or trashing anybody
on this, but do people really see no value in books or
other paper references anymore?

As somebody who writes things from time to time, and as
somebody who has spent a great deal of money on books (some
of them quite expensive), it matters to me. And, yes, it
bugs me too.

                                   - Hospital/Shafte