P3d Antennas

This may have been done before, but I took the P3D photo and added arrows
to identify all the antennas and resaved it for my students.

It is http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/p3dants2.jpg

I GUESSED!  So if anyone wants to correct my guesses, please email me...
thanks...  I thought there was a Helix on it somewhere, but I cant make it
out in the photo.  If I missed it, then all the other microwave bands are
off by one...

de WB4APR, Bob