RE: Power & education. Re: UO14

No kidding,

at times I think I'm back on 'good' old 27.555
altough 555 was fun it's not the way to share a frequentie/sat.

Ah wel I just have to work harder to get my station ready for liniar sats.

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands
mailto:pe1rdw@aprsnl.org