RE: Power & education. Re: UO14

----------
De:     	Rosario Orlando[SMTP:kocfbbo@tin.it]
Enviado: 	lunes 25 de septiembre de 2000 8:16
Para:   	amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Asunto:     	[amsat-bb] Power & education. Re: UO14

73,
thanks David and Tony.
Thanks for the other friends.
	I think we are HAM and not "SADDAM".
	I could use a very POWERED station but i don't want.
	I want operate like an HAM and not like a pirate operator.
	I will try again and then again and if necessary again and again.
	Finally i will made it and tehy will understand there is space for
everyone.
	This is what i mean for ham spirit.
	Have best 73 from sunny and warmy Sicily ISland.
Bye

I completely agree with you.
Work the FM sats in Europe with a QRP set (2w, dual band whip) is almost impossible. Some "hams" operate the satellites like a private DX machine, and others transmit "no matter who is talking" in that moment.
Pathetic !!!
73 de Pedro, EB4DKA