Re: uo14 bad traffic

That could be frustrating.  Their are those who would argue that the same
thing happens in the US, however, I can legitimately say that it's really
not the case.  Yeah, it's usually the same group of guys every pass.  Hell,
I'm one of them.

Maybe you should send him a tactful email explaining his lack of
etiquette.  If he doesn't relax and slow down, then get an amplifier,
directional antennas, and just blast over top of him.  Yeah, it's rude, but
sometimes, it's the only way get the message.

The real problems we have here as of late, are people who like to jam the
satellites for one reason or another.  Fortunately, I have a lot of power
and good antennas.

Dave