Phase 3 D Pictures.

	Wow!! what a great set of pictures, she looks beautiful,
many many thanks to ALL those whose volunteerism (new word??)
made this possible, can't wait till she gets up there, I have my 2.4G
ready to go and of course the other freqs as well.

	I wonder is there going to be the same info data on the sat
on 400bps put out similar to AO-13??

Thanks again to all the volunteers.

Please note that "bc" is left out of the address for lightspeed.
73 Peter VE7AHX.
ve7ahx@rac.ca
progers@lightspeed.ca