thanks for qso at swapfest

thanks to all those who attempted to contact me at the clarc swapfest on ao-
27 at 1500z. we were about 30 feet from a mobile home that had their
generator running so it created some unwanted noise. but i did work a few
stations. gerry, k5oe was out in his truck in the street and heard a bunch
more than i did. allen, n5afv was in another part of the parking lot but
watched instead of jamming up the satellite (thanks).

there were about a dozen people watching the demonstration, one with a
video camera. one had an antenna that looked identical to the pryme al-800
that is being sold by another company. (bet it was made by the same
manufacturer).

73...bruce

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on TVRONet GE-4, T16 Upper, 5.8Mhz