Re: AMSAT Special Bulletin

Dan,

I have just finished looking at the photos.  They are absolutely splendid.
Thanks for posting the bulletin.  I had the opportunity to visit Orlando
and see P3D before it left on its big journey.  It was good to see it one
more time.

If anyone on the bb has direct contact with the team, please pass along my
very best to them and thank them for the time and effort they are
expending.  Also my appreciation for the excellent photo report.  I know
it took some extra effort to do that.

73 to the launch team.....Jim.....W5VZF.

Dr. Jim Akers
Dept. of Electrical
and Computer Engineering
Miss. State Univ.