Re: Need help with FO20 and FO29

A suggestion....

Ask to set up a "SKED" with someone on the reflector....many people will
probably offer to help.....Set a frequency...announce it on the reflector
before the pass....

You may end up with people calling you....

That's how Mahana, W5BTS found me...and worked FN42

Unfortunately I don't have 436 uplink capabilities....so call me for the RS's
or the FM"s..

BST DX

Roger
WA1KAT

In a message dated 09/22/2000 2:46:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,