Re: True rule

At 08:03 AM 9/21/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>While I understand that the true rule says tune the higher frequency only, ...

No! The One True Rule says tune both for constant frequency at the satellite.
The "tune the higher frequency only" rule is just a bad approximation of the
true rule, designed for manual operation.

For the long version of my views on this, see
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/features/one_true_rule.html

Apologies to anybody who is tired of hearing me preach this.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org