Re: Homebrew Antennas - Cheap and Easy Yagis

> For easy to build, inexpensive, good performing antennas, Kent Brittain's
> cheap and easy Yagis are hard to beat:
>
> http://www.clarc.org/Articles/uhf.htm

I like the look of these, especially the non-fussy feed point
attachment.

For the "H" measurement (width of the loop side of the driven element)
is that inside measurement, outside measurement, or center-to-center?
(Seems a lot of antenna plans leave out that detail!)  One diagram
indicates inside, one indicates outside.  For the small 450 (and
smaller) with a 3/8" "H" measurement I expect it can make a difference.

David, ky0dr