--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Charlie Ho" <c_cmho@chubb.com.hk>
To: <k6yk@juno.com>

Not too active on satellite side, except for some passes on the LEOs.
Recently several China hams start to QRV on UO14 and make the channel
very
busy. Many JAs jump out and try to work them. However, due to the two
meter
uplink QRM, make things not easlier ... I also heard BV ( Taiwan ) on
FO20
as well.  My best FO20 contact goes to Finland, worked OH5LK several
times
.. both end are just above horizon .. very difficult indeed becasue only
have one or two minutes window ..hi and one factor is the time zone
difference.

73 Charlie
Charlie C. M. Ho
VR2XMT / GM7TJV  ( Ex VS6XMT VS96XMT VS97XMT )
P. O. Box 80424 Cheung Sha Wan Post Office Hong Kong
Home Page : http://www.qsl.net/vr2xmt
E-mail : vr2xmt@amsat.org
Grid Locator : OL72bm