Re: FO29/RS13 compared to UO14 - Why?

are the references to increase signal gain done when the satellite
switches polarity and are barely audible? or is it taken when the satellite
is in the same polarity as the receiving antenna and at full strength? a
better test of signal gain would be to listen to ao-10 at 32,000 Km and see
if you can hear yourself. That will be a low power signal and you can see
what your actual gain is.

also, i would comment as to why compare using a preamp on an FM
signal vs a sideband signal? does not seem like an even comparison.

73...bruce