Will try to be on FM sats tomorrow

  I've spent the last hour or so making a list of every FM sat pass for
tomorrow (Thurs., 9/21) and will make every possible attempt to try to
uplink to a satellite for the first time. I'm not holding out any high hopes
though, since I only have rubber ducks for antennas and will only be putting
out 1W on trasmit. I also might try CW using a 2m HT on RS-13 & 15
(apologies in advance for the chirpy tone this will probably produce). I
live in CM88 for anyone who needs the gridsquare. Wish me luck, I'll need
it!

                                                             73,
                                                             Jay, KF6RMG