Worked All States

Hi All,
    As most of you who have read this E-Mail reflector for very long are
aware, I have been working on completing worked All States via
satellite.

At this time, I am in conversation with KA1YIQ in Connecticut.  This
completes working all 50 states via satellite.  Now I still have a
couple of QSL cards to come in, but all 50 are in the log!!!

Thanks for all the stations that have made special efforts to work
various states for me.

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org