Re: FO29/RS13 compared to UO14 - Why?

Jim,

I don't know about UO-14 as I don't operate the FM sats but the signals from
FO-29 have been fantastic the last few days. I'm using the FT-847 with the KLM
22C & 40CX and an SSB mast mounted pre-amp. I've worked the bird right down to
the horizon with good copy and I have quite a few trees to contend with.

With I had some suggestions as far as what else to check, hopefully some other
folks will chime in.

73 Phil
KA1YIQ