FO29/RS13 compared to UO14 - Why?

I've been playing with satellites for a few months now with my Yaesu 847 and
autotracked M2 antennas.

My question is why do I get such fantastic reception of UO14, but FO29
signals are down in the static most of the time.  Does UO14 have
considerably more power? both satellites are  leo. Both satellites use 70 cm
for the downlink. They do use different modulation methods but would that be
a problem?

I'm using preamps mounted on the antennas with low loss coax. What do I need
to do to improve reception of FO29?

thanks. Jim
kd7gnd