Off Subject HF related Question...

I've decided not to put up a Triband Beam accompanied by Wire antennas on
80 and 40.  Primarily, because putting a tower up is just too much work
right now.  I'll save that for this winter.  (remember, I live in
Texas.)  Instead, I'm looking at the various verticals out on the market
and will be selecting one by the end of the week.

I can't believe I'm going to say this... But, does anybody have an opinion?

Dave