RE: ICOM PCR100 and PCR1000

I have one of the earlier pcr-1000's ... it is a good reciever/scanner ...
even though it is a little pricy ... There are a couple of things that I
don't know if they have fixed, for instance, with an external speaker, the
spectrum analyzer is disabled in certian modes (CW for instance).

I can track doppler beautifully since it will scan as low as 1 Hz
incrementsand will even automate in AFC mode if the signal is good.

I would suggest installing another COM port for this and all the other stuff
that may use a com post and then a switchbox....

John
K0UWT