From: T5z4@aol.com [mailto:T5z4@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 5:39 PM
To: kb1sf@amsat.org; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Cc: Tillman, Russell K
Subject: This is rediculouse!...

In a message dated 9/15/00 6:12:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Russell.K.Tillman@erdc.usace.army.mil writes:

<< Thanks for your post.  Steve and I are going around and around on this
issue with both of us entrenched and unbudging in our views.  >>

Hi Keith,

Can no one make suggestions or offer up ideas, better yet volunteer there
talents for various events and activities without getting their heads bit
off around here?

To Russ and the BB:

These are ideas folks, obviously not written in stone.  Lose the drama and
get off mine and each others backs why don't ya.

Steve
K5PK