Digital satellites with a ICOM 706

Hi friends,

I just joined in to this reflector and would like to say 'Hellow' to you
with a
question. .

Anyone of you use 'ICOM IC 706 MK 2 G' radio with digital satellies like KO
23 /25 at 9.6
kb. If so, I have some specific questions.

1) Is it practical to work digi sats with this TRX. ?
2) How do you get over with the doppler shift ??
3) Is the TR delay enough for proper operation ?
4) Is there any MOD required to enable high speed data ??

Any reply is highly appreciated.

73
Kamal 4S7AB (Sri Lanka).