Re: Hey Gang... DSP Modems... and EM-04

Maybe I need to just go do some reading...  I have no idea what is really
out there and thus, no idea what I really want to do.  I have an old MFJ
Packet TNC.  Probably the wrong stuff to use.  I have a soundcard in my
PC.  Possibilities abound there from what I'm told.  I'll just go bury my
face in a book for a while and when I figure it out, I'll get back to you all..

Dave