EM-04/Oklahoma

Ok,  I have gotten a LOT of Email from folks wanting that grid.  I will be
going up again sometime next month, and I will take a full Sat Station with
me.  (Probably an Arrow and an 847)  Possibly even some Egg beaters.  I
will make the announcement well in advance of my travel date and will work
all passes at least one day of the trip.  Additionally, I will try to make
a couple of other grids active as well.  Any requests within 50 miles of
Lawton, OK?

Dave, N8KXA