Report on the Special HAMSAT Issue of "73 Amateur Radio Today"

Hello!

The Special HAMSAT Issue of "73 Amateur Radio Today" (October 2000 cover
date) should be on the street in just a few days.  I announced this project
at the beginning of July.  All of the articles were in place by August 1st.
Here's what to expect:

The cover is a full-page photo of Phase 3D.
There are SEVEN hamsat articles submitted by G3RWL, W5ACM, K5OE (x2), K6CCC,
GM4PLM and G3LDI.
The usual Hamsats column (W5ACM) is also included.

My sincere thanks to G3RWL, K5OE, K6CCC, GM4PLM and G3LDI for their
participation in this venture, and to the AMSAT Board of Directors and
Officers for their support.  It promises to be a great issue, at an
appropriate time, with the launch of P3D coming soon.  If you are not a "73"
subscriber, be sure to make an effort to check well-stocked newstands for a
copy.

73 de Andy W5ACM