Arizona Report

Results from Arizona this weekend...

16-09-00, 1747 utc, DM43, UO-14:
K6YK, KC7QFS, K9HF, N7SFI, VE6EGN, XE1MEX, XE2YVW, WA5VKS, KF6GYM

17-09-00, 0040 utc, DM33,SO-35:
N0ZHE, K6YK, KK5DO, W5BTS, KC7QFS, K5VAS, VE6EGN, KB2WQM, N7SFI, KG4AKV,
KJ6JO, N5AFV, K9HF, XE1MEX, K1DRW

17-09-00, 1615 utc, DM42 AO-27:
K6YK, N7SFI, W7JPI, N1JEZ, KC7QFS, XE1MEX

17-09-00, 1725 utc, DM32, UO-14:
N7SFI, KK5DO, W5BTS, KB2WQM, N1JEZ, K6YK, XE2YVW, W7JPI, N9UUR, KF6GYM,
KJ6JO, N5AFV, KC7QFS

17-09-00, 1756 utc, DM32, AO-27:
VE5SWL, N2YQP, W6ZQ

I'm sorry I could not make DM31, too far to go and too few roads.  Know
anyone in Nogales?
Equipment:  FT-100, 2 m vertical & 3-el beam on 70 cm.  All orbit plots done
using
PocketSat (thanks Bruce).  This log done in Palm MemoPad at 30,000 feet.

For anyone interested in a picture of the operation on Saturday from
Tempe/Mesa, AZ, here's one (107 DegF in the shade, so I stayed in the car
with the A/C on):
http://members.aol.com/k5oe/DM43.jpg

73,
Jerry, K5OE