Re: DSP book

Thank you very much Chuck for posting details about this book.  It
came at a very convenient time for me, as I was just about to use the
search engines to find details of Fast Fourier Transforms!

Have downloaded several of the chapters, and printed the one which
deals with FFTs. It appears to deal with these very complex subjects
in adequate detail, without the very complex maths which most texts
use.  On the website there is a file of the BASIC code included in the book.

--
73

         Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.