Re: A launch prep - coverage campaigne...

Henry,

I don't know about US regulations, but in Canada we also alolow Marine VHF
channel 70 for general (digital) calling.  I would expect this channel to
be fairly active once Digital Selective Calling (DSC) becomes widespread.

I agree with your perspective on public service.

73 de VE7MDL                  ....Erik.