Re: Use of HIGH SPEED DIGITAL ON AMSAT BIRDS

A software defined radio is a very good idea as it would allow more
experimentation. I'm in the process of making one myself using Intersil
chips. However the cost for anything that can process 76.8 kbps data is
about 400 USD. Soundcards won't work well above 4800 bps because the
sampling rate is too low.