Grid-expedition to AZ

I will be in Phoenix this weekend, DM33/DM43.  Sunday morning, on my way to
Tucson, I will jump off I-17 and drive over into DM32.  To give everyone a
chance, I plan to be QRV on the eastern pass of UO-14 at 1720 utc and the
western pass of AO-27 1755.

I had several requests to go to DM31.  The only possibility I have in my
schedule (this is a family trip) is an overhead pass of FO-20 at 2100 utc.
No promises on this one (only 50/50 chance I can get there), but look for me
around 435.850 - 855.  I will be operating split mode, so give me a little
slack on frequency alignment :-)

I have noticed some ops using a "running list" of stations and I will try
that this time also.  Don't give up if I don't immediately QSL your call.
When I get a break I will list all the stations I copied calling me in the
last 60 seconds or so.
73 es GL,
Jerry, K5OE