DSP book

If any one would like to read up on Digital Signal Processing their
is a book that you can download on the web at:

http://www.dspguide.com/

The book consist of 31 chapters and claims not much math is involved.
 I have not looked at it yet but thought I would pass this on.

If you have a business application (ie you use DSP commercially)
their is a form that you can fill out on the Analog Devices Web site
and they will send you the book free.  Well, atleast I beleive it to
be the same book.

On 15 Sep 00, at 10:15, Tony Langdon wrote:

> That was much the same as I was thinking, and worth looking into IMHO.
>
> Tony Langdon.
> Systems Development and Support.
> ATC Training Australasia.  Level 2 321 Exhibition St Melbourne  3000.

Chuck Gooden N9QBT
Rockford, IL