ISS/STS-106

Hello
I still can not get the keps that are available on the bb for STS to work
correctly with IT.  I manually put the keps in by hitting 5 (update sat
elements), the hit 8 (edit).  I then enter the keps in spaces provided.
When I look at the derived values the program says the satellite age is
36531 days old!  The location is way off from where the ISS is.  I'm sure
the answer is simple I just can't see it (yet).

advice please
73...Bob...W7LRD