RE: [aprssig] Re: Transatlatic APRS???

> Concerning the Transatlantic SO35 attempt Pedro wrote:
>
> Hi Bob, the only data that appears in my D7 list is :
> SUNSAT-3   FIXED   JJ00AA   *   N000   W000
> When I received the beacons from the satellite, I also receive the
> UP-TIME, but they did not grab in the HT's STATION list.

I noticed that too.  My guess is that that STATUS packet is IMMEDIATELY
followed by the 0000 posit packet and the POSIT packet is overwriting the
STATUS to blanks.  I will ask SUNSAT to try two things to solve this:

  a) EIther append the UPTIME STATUS text on the END of the POSIT so
     it is all one packet

  b) Be sure to send the POSIT packet first followed by the STATUS packet.