Re: [Fwd: P3D launch prep...]

on 9/13/00 9:17 PM, Paul Williamson at kb5mu@AMSAT.Org wrote:

> We HAVE a web site, http://www.amsat.org. The question is whether the people
> on duty in Kourou will have the free time to generate the content. I'm sure
> they will do the best they can.

And I would rather have that person who would be assigned to uploading
pictures and generating a web site work to add one more goodie to P3D or fix
one minor bug, etc.  There is ALL the time in the world to put pictures up
AFTER P3D is safely in orbit.  There is NOT a lot of time to fix any
possible problems, add extra goodies, etc.  Let's leave the team alone and
let them do their job.  I am very happy to wait until after launch to see
any pictures.

73,

Jon
NA9D